Sunday, September 22, 2013

Research Project Folders

Good Morning Everyone. I hope your Sunday is off to an amazing start. I plan on sitting around in my PJs all day and watching movies with my hubby!

Earlier this week I was asked to be a guest blogger for Minds In Bloom! Rachel is such an amazing blogger that I was so honored when I received the email asking to blog. I wrote a blog post all about how to organize and set up a research folder for your students. These research folders truly are amazing! They will save you and your students so much time and really help take away the pain of getting your students to complete their research papers.


Head on over to Rachel's blog and check out my fun new way to organize and set up a research folder project. Be sure to come back and let me know what you think. If you use this in your classroom I would love for you to send me pictures and feedback of how it went.

Shanon


No comments:

Post a Comment