Sunday, September 15, 2013

Favorite Fall Book "Linky" and a Freebie

You know fall is in the air when all things pumpkin start showing back up in stores and restaurants! I love fall, and pumpkin for that matter. Fall is my favorite time of year. Sipping coffee, reading while all bundled up, and watching the leaves change colors. It's wonderful!

To celebrate fall I'm having my very first linky party! What better way to celebrate than to help each other come up with some wonderful new ideas for fall read alouds. Share your favorite fall book, tell us what it's about, and give us some ideas of how we can use the book in our own classrooms.

Here's my current favorite fall book.

Click here to go to Adventures in 2nd Grade's activity. 

Now, if you'd like to link up just click the picture below, save it, and open it in either a Word Doc or PowerPoint Presentation. Use text boxes to fill in your information. After everything is complete save your file as a JPEG image so that you can easily upload it to your blog! Also, make sure to link back to the linky and grab my button and add it to your blog post. 



I can't wait to see what some of your favorite fall books are! 

Thanks for sticking around through the entire post. I wanted to let everyone have the opportunity to get my newest freebie while the school year is still young. Head over here to grab these adorable Word Wall Headers. I would love feedback =D 


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

2 comments:

  1. Such a great idea! I love fall and even though I teach 5th graders sometimes it's nice to stop and remember a favorite fall book or a scary story! Thanks for sharing this freebie with us! I know my students love the Halloweiner book each year when I read it on Halloween to teach good character :)

    Amanda
    My Shoe String Life
    Follow Me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do word walls but I did want to compliment you on your word wall freebie! It is really colorful and I love the dots. If I did them I would totally use yours!

    -Bex
    Reading and Writing Redhead

    ReplyDelete