Saturday, August 17, 2013

B2S Sale @ TPT - What's On Your Wishlist




Some of you are preparing to go back to school while others, like myself, are finishing up your first week or weeks back at school. While we are all prepping for a wonderful school year Teacher's Pay Teachers is hosting an awesome back to school sale from August 18-19. They are giving you 10% off your entire order and many stores have teamed up to hold sales of their own. You can get up to 28% off select products. At my store, I am offering all of my products for 20% off, so when  you use the code: BTS13 ,at checkout, my products will really be 28% off! To help you all decide what you should buy Ideas By Jivey is hosting a linky where sellers are showcasing their top 2 most wish listed items and 1 personal wish listed item.


My number 1 most wish listed item is....

My Black and White Teacher Binder would be perfect for the beginning of the year! This set includes 38 pages that you can use to get organized for the upcoming school year! 

My second most wish listed items is...


These  4th Grade Math and ELA Common Core Punch Cards and Recording Sheets are the perfect way for you and your students to monitor which standards you have covered and which standards your students have mastered! They include all of the Math, ELA, and Reading Common Core Standards.
One product that I've been really wanting to get my hands on is...
The Teacher Reading Binder" The Ultimate Resource for any Teacher is by Lesson Plan SOS Teachers. It includes a wealth of information, materials, and resources for reading teachers. I hope it goes on sale this weekend! 


Now, head on over to Ideas by Jivey and get some inspiration on what products you might want to buy during the huge sale! 

No comments:

Post a Comment