Saturday, August 10, 2013

B2S Sale at Teacher's Notebook

Have you seen the HUGE sales that are happening over at Teacher's Notebook this week? 100's of stores are offering discounts of 20% or more off their entire stores and the Teacher's Notebook team created amazing Back to School Product Bundles that you can purchase for 80% off their retail price!

Head on over and have a look around my store and all the other amazing stores. Don't forget to to look at the bundles (they are really amazing) and see what you can find! I've placed a lot of my items into the bundles so make sure to look for them =D

Click here to go to my store

You can find my supplies in these bundles: 
3rd-5th Bundle #16 - 3rd Grade Math and ELA Common Core Punch Cards
3rd-5th Bundle #23 - 3rd Grade Common Core Standards Journal for Teachers



No comments:

Post a Comment