Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

teacherappreciation_emailnews

Teacher appreciation week holds a special place in my heart. I can remember playing school when I was a kid; teaching my stuffed animals and dolls all about adding and subtracting. I can also remember that some of my best role models were my teachers: my 5th grade teacher Miss. Eaglestone, my 6th -7th grade band director Mr. Davenport, my high school biology teacher Coach Whal, and last but certainly not least my mother! All of these people, and many more, have helped to make me the person that I am today. They all had an influence on my life and my decision to become an educator.  

Here are three reasons why I am thankful for educators:

  1. They always put their students' needs above their own
  2. They work without pay just to make sure that their students have the best possible education 
  3. They will do anything to help their students, their communities, and the people that they love
Education has such an impact on ourselves and our little ones. Educents is here to help you pay it forward. In honor of Teacher Appreciation week, Educents & Peekapak have teamed up to provide your favorite educators with a gift basket worth over $40, which includes a FREE $10 Educents Gift Card & 3 months of Peekapak lesson plans (3 digital storybooks, 12 in-class lessons & 12 at-home activities) that teach Character Education and Language Arts.
So, whether it's your mom, your classroom teacher, your neighbors, or another special human being who taught you important lessons, thank them by giving them a FREE gift basket, on Educents!


 photo 0b1affae-dd49-405d-b0a8-10447392ec5f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment