Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Ringing in the New Year!


Happy New Year!!!! Can you believe that it's already 2014? Where did 2013 go? I must say that 2013 was one of the craziest years of my life but I loved it! I can't wait to see what 2014 holds for me. I have a few professional and personal goals that I hope to meet this year.

  1. Become a stronger reading teacher
  2. Obtain a job closer to home (this 80 miles daily commute is killing me)
  3. Stop stressing over things that I have no control over and just do what I have to do to make sure my students get the best education I can give them
  4. Live a healthier lifestyle
  5. Take care of myself, even if that means I have to call out of work
  6. Love and support my husband and family 

I don't think any of those are unreachable goals. I want to better myself so that I can better my students, my co-workers, my family, and my friends. "Be the change you want to see in others." 

Also, if you're not a facebook fan, or you just happened to miss it, I'm having a huge sale on all of my TPT products to celebrate the new year. Everything in my store is $2 or less. Hurry though because the sale ends at 11:59pm EST on January 1, 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment