Wednesday, November 27, 2013

It's a Sale! Fabulous Feedback and My Wish List!

How do you spend your Black Friday, or should we say Thursday this year? I venture out but I'm not one of the crazies! I don't fight, push, or stampede people to get a good deal...

This year you don't have to either. TPT is having a Cyber Monday and Tuesday sale and all products in my store will be 28% off, after the 10% TPT code CYBER is applied. I can't wait to fill my cart and shorten my wishlist!To help you build your own wishlist I wanted to share a few of my favorite feedback that I've received on my own products.

The first product is from one of my favorite bundles. Sight Word Splat



The second is my Noise Control Classroom Management chart. This would be great to help you keep kids under control during the holiday season.

And last, but not least, is my newest favorite product! I actually just finished working on this and getting it posted so maybe you will be the first to leave feedback =D
I can't wait to start stocking up on classroom resources during the sale! I only wish that we had Monday off from school too so that I could spend the whole day shopping. Luckily for all of us, TPT never runs out of their amazing products =D

The first item on my wish list is a RTI bundle though would be perfect with my Title I groups. I'm always looking for ways to do intervention with my reading groups and this just seems great! 


Who doesn't love the new What Does The Fox Say song? I know my husband I laugh at it every time we hear it and my students are singing it all over the school! How fun would this be to help motivate my littlest reading students? 





Well, what are you waiting for?! Head over to TPT and start updating your wishlist! Make sure to shop the sale to get some amazing deals! And don't forget to leave feedback on all of your previous purchases to get TPT credits! Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment