Thursday, December 3, 2015

12 Days of Christmas Deals - Day 1

Everyone is always so happy for Friday and the weekend. But sometimes Thursday gets a little blue because it's not a very loved day. Well ,I'm about to change that! "What's so great about Thursdays?" you may be asking yourself. Drum Roll Please.....


It's time to kick off 12 Days of Christmas Deals!

For Day 1 I'm offering my best selling Blooming Flowers Reading Focus Wall for 50% off

This is the perfect Reading Focus Wall set for your classroom. It includes over 35 pages of information for you to use to get your board started. 

This set includes the following to display on your board: 

Headers (2 per page)
Text Feature cards (these are 4 per page):
Genre Cards with descriptions (1 per page) 
Elements of Non-Fictions Stores (1 per page)

To see a full list of everything that's included please download the 
"preview" file and you will see every item included and the sizes of each item. 



You will never get a better deal than this on this product. Be sure to get it while you can; the price will go back up at 9pm EST tonight. 




 photo 0b1affae-dd49-405d-b0a8-10447392ec5f.png


Don't forget to stop by and check out the other deals happening today


4 comments:

  1. This is a very useful post, I was looking for this info.Aventura Tutoring thanks for sharing the great ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good information here. I really enjoy reading them every day. I've learned a lot from them.Wellington Tutoring Thanks so much for sharing this information. Greatly help me being a newbie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading this post, I always appreciate topics like this being discussed to us. Palm Beach Tutoring Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really be grateful for your blog,Boca Raton Tutoring you have completed the great job. Thanks for the bunch of excellent resourceful site.

    ReplyDelete