Sunday, July 6, 2014

Summer Vacation Plans Link Up

Big Time Literacy is celebrating their 1 year blogiversary by hosting a month long blogging challenge. I'm already a week late to the game =( but I'm going to try to keep up with 2-3 a week minimum.


Today's challenge is to blog about your Summer Vacation plans. Well, my Summer is almost over (crying) and I really don't have any BIG plans set in stone yet. My husband and I will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary on July 21 and he promises to take me to me on vacation, since we didn't have a honeymoon, but there's still noting arranged. I guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed that he plans something.

I wouldn't complain about another trip to Mexico Beach, FL! 

On Tuesday my brother, sister-in-law, and niece will be making their way down from Norfolk to a 10 day stay! I love having them home in GA. With both of them in the Navy, it's hard for them to get away. It feels like it's been forever since I've seen them.


I hope to spend a few more days at the pool. My neighborhood has a beautiful pool and I really need to use it more often!

Oh, I'm also planning on setting up my new classroom; does that really count as vacation plans? I'm actually heading in tomorrow to find out which room is mine and to meet up with my new team lead. Is it bad that I've already told my hubby that he has to help me set up my room? He's never helped before, but I feel like this is the year to make ask him kindly to help me out! Hopefully, I'll have pictures coming your way shortly. 

That's all I can think of as far as my Summer Vacation plans go. What are you plans for the summer? Leave a comment or link up and let us know. I can't wait to hear from you all! 

 photo 0b1affae-dd49-405d-b0a8-10447392ec5f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment