Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Two for Tuesday #3

It's week 3 of  Two for Tuesday at The Teaching Tribune. This week I actually have two extra Two for Tuesday deals for you! That's 4 total =D


I just put the finishing touches on my newest products and I couldn't be happier about them. Don't let the tiny font confuse you, you can actually read the titles, very well, when they are full size. These Editable Reading, Writing, and Math Conference Binder Covers and Forms are going to be GREAT to keep you and me organized next year. Each set includes 3 editable binder covers, 1 inch and 2 inch binder spine, and 3 different conference forms for you to pick from. Since I'm posting so late, these will be available for 50% off until 7 pm (EST) tomorrow.

Just click on the binder set that you like to be directed over to my TPT store to pick these up for ony $1.50! Don't wait or you'll miss this amazing deal!









 photo 0b1affae-dd49-405d-b0a8-10447392ec5f.png

1 comment:

  1. Hi! What an adorable blog! I am your newest follower. I hope you can stop by my blog soon :)

    http://www.mrsbsbest.com/

    Mrs. B

    ReplyDelete