Friday, June 28, 2013

Say "Goodbye" to Google Reader and "Hello" to Bloglovin'!

I'm sure you've seen the post, tweets, message in your news feed about the end of Google Reader. Many people use Google Reader to follower their favorite blogs but on July 1(Today) Google Reader will be no more. I don't want any of you to miss a post, from any of your favorite bloggers, so I'm here to tell you how you can make sure that doesn't happen! It's easy, just keep reading.

First, head on over to bloglovin' and create an account. It literally takes less than 5 minutes! During the process it will ask you if you would like to transfer all of the blogs you read on Google Reader over to bloglovin', just click yes and you'll be on your way to reading all of your favorite blogs!

Here's what my homepage looked like when I logged on. 

That's all!! How simple is that? I will tell you this, if you're still not sure if you should make the switch, I love bloglovin'. The layout is so nice, it's easy to navigate, it's easy to "claim" your blog on their site, and it's super simple to find new blogs that you will love follow.

If you have any questions, ask and I'll see what I can do to help answer them for you. If I can't answer it I'm sure you can find your answer on the Help page.

No comments:

Post a Comment