Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Moore Relief Effort Bundle- Teachers Notebook

It's still hard to believe that what happened on Monday wasn't a horrible nightmare. The tornado that destroyed so many homes, a school, and took the lives of so many has me just heartbroken. No matter how much we practice the safety drills with our students, you never truly believe that something like this could happen to you, your school, and your students.

Although I cannot personally go to help these families, as much as I wish I could, during the recovery process I can make a difference, and so can you! Teachers Notebook has started taking donations of teacher created products that will be bundled together and sold until May 28 to raise money to help the Moore, OK victims. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to help the cause.

I am honored to be a part of this effort! You will find my donated product, as well as many other products by clicking on the picture below!



No comments:

Post a Comment